Economy 3D Floor Plans
Economy 3D Floor Plans are designed with preset templated finishes, instead of finishes that match the actual on-site unit, and include:
- Flooring, kitchens, windows and other design details designed using the preset finish style shown above. The 3D finishes will not match the property finishes.
- Flooring in each room with your choice of honey wood, beige tile or beige carpet. Kitchens will include honey cabinets, beige counters and white appliances.
- Professionally decorated with the Newport furniture collection, shown above.
- Unlimited rounds of revisions until approval within the scope of Economy 3D Floor Plan templated finishes.
- Ready to use JPG file for web marketing and a 4,000+ pixel PDF file with a transparent background for print marketing.
- Send Design Info: Send the items listed in the Design Info Requirements section below to allow the design team to start your project.
- Design: Your project is scheduled, designed and ready for review within 3-5 days.
- Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback. View proofing instructions here.
- Updates: Receive a new proof within 48 hours. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Download Files: Download a web-ready JPG file and a print resolution PDF file of each 3D Floor Plan. View example files here.
1. Floor Plans
The supplied floor plans are the basis for designing the new Economy 3D Floor Plans. The floor plans should include room dimensions to allow the 3D Floor Plans to be designed to scale. If dimensions are not available the scale of the floor plans can be estimated.
Economy 3D Floor Plans are not designed to match the finishes at the property. However, images of the units are still useful to implement certain details, such as floor delineations, double or single bowl kitchen sink, general floor type (carpet, hardwood, or tile) and bar height.
A few photos with the building exterior, a kitchen, living area, bedroom, and bathroom are preferred. If these are not available the economy material selector can be used to select the finishes.
Download the design info requirements in PDF format here.
- Changes can include adjustments to:
- Furniture locations
- Flooring delineations
- The unit layout and window locations
- The kitchen layout, bar height and single or double sink
- Changes cannot include adjusting colors and finishes such as to cabinets, counters, appliances, custom flooring, door style or window style.
- Ceiling fixtures, lighting fixtures, and backsplashes are not included.
- The furniture style is limited to the Newport collection, shown above.
While most projects are completed without additional costs, the items listed below are not included in the standard rates and would be quoted separately:
- Detached garages.
- Upgrading from Economy to Standard 3D Floor Plans.