Standard 3D Floor Plans
Standard 3D Floor Plans are designed to look as the units do on-site and include:
- Property specific finishes such as flooring, kitchens, windows, bathrooms and more.
- Professionally decorated interior spaces including your choice of pre-designed furniture collections.
- Unlimited rounds of revisions until approval.
- Ready to use JPG file for web marketing and a 4,000+ pixel PDF file with a transparent background for print marketing.
- Send Design Info: Send the items listed in the Design Info Requirements section below to allow the design team to start your project.
- Design: Your project is scheduled, designed and ready for review within 3-5 days.
- Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback. View proofing instructions here.
- Updates: Receive a new proof within 48 hours. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Download Files: Download a web-ready JPG file and a print resolution PDF file of each 3D Floor Plan. View example files here.
1. Floor Plans
Accurate floor plans are the basis for designing the 3D floor plans. The floor plans should include room dimensions to allow the 3D floor plans to be designed to scale. If dimensions are not available the scale of the floor plans can be estimated.
2. Finishes & Windows
The interior finishes are matched to the actual on-site units. The items required vary depending on the type of property.
- Existing Properties: Take 1-2 pictures of each room at different angles including kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom(s), bedroom(s), hallways and entryways. Include pictures of the exterior of the building to allow the design team to match the windows and balconies. Send a reference for each window type if they vary.
- New Construction & Renovations: Provide material sample boards, references to supplier websites, a list of product finishes or use the online material selector to determine your finishes. Exterior architectural elevations or an exterior rendering can be used to design the windows and balconies.
Choose from nine (9) Residential Furniture Collections and 8 Student Furniture Collections. One collection may be selected for the entire project or individual collections may be selected for specific floor plans.
Download the design info requirements in PDF format here.
While most projects are completed without additional costs, the items listed below are not included in the standard rates and would be quoted separately:
- Changes after final approval.
- Changes to furniture collections, including custom fabric colors, customizing accessories and adding furniture pieces from outside the chosen collection.
- Changing the furniture collection after the first proofs are delivered.
- Detached garages are considered a separate plan at a reduced cost.
- Ceiling fixtures, lighting fixtures, and backsplashes are not included. Custom plumbing fixtures, stair rails or unique design details may be an additional cost.