Most products, except for 16+ floor plan orders and select interactive application products, are delivered within the below time frames:
- First proof ready to review within 3-5 business days.
- Updates ready in 1-2 business days.
- Final web and print files ready within 1 business day.
Read below regarding additional scheduling details.
First Proofs Ready in 3-5 Business Days
New projects, with the exceptions noted below, will have the first proof ready to review within 3-5 days of receiving the Design Info Requirements listed with each product. Your project manager will send the specific delivery date once the design information is received.
Updates Ready in 1-2 Business Days
Updates are generally ready within 1-2 business days. Projects including 15+ floor plans, a high number of revisions, custom furniture or interactive application products may take up to 3-5 days to update, depending on the details of the project.
Final Files Ready in 1 Business Day
Once projects are approved the final web and print files will be ready to download within 24 hours.
3D and 2D Floor Plan projects with 16 or more floor plans are divided into multiple phases. Three floor plans are designed and delivered for review first. As those are reviewed, the design team moves ahead with partially designing the remaining plans, so the floor plans are roughly 40-50% finished. Once the three plans are fully approved, the remaining plans are completed and delivered for review.
Here are the process steps:
- Send Design Info: Send the items in the Design Info Requirements listed with each product to allow the design team to start your project.
- Set 1 - Design: Your project is scheduled, designed and three floor plans are ready for review within 3-5 days.
- Set 1 - Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback for the first three floor plans.
- Set 1 - Updates: Receive a new proof within 1-2 business days. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Set 2 - Design: 4-5 days after Set 1 is approved the remaining plans will be designed and delivered.
- Set 2 - Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback for the remaining floor plans.
- Set 2 - Updates: Receive a new proof within 2-3 business days. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Download Files: Download a web-ready JPG file and a print resolution PDF file of each 3D/2D Floor Plan.
We've found the 2 phase process to be more efficient, quicker, and more accurate than designing all of the floor plans together.
As an example, if there are 10 identical edits to 20 plans, 200 edits are needed. 200 edits at once are time-consuming and error-prone. On the other hand, if there are 10 identical edits to 3 plans, only 30 edits are needed. 30 edits compared to 200 edits are quicker and less error-prone.
And so, reviewing the small batch first allows common edits to be identified and applied to all the remaining plans before completing them. The result is a more seamless experience for you and our team.
When multiple projects are ordered at once for multiple properties the delivery dates for first proofs are staggered. Properties are generally scheduled within 1-3 days of each other, depending on the size and requirements of the project. As an example:
|Property Name||Weekday||Delivery Date||Number of Plans|
|Additional properties are scheduled until the first proofs for all plans are delivered.|
When ordering, let us know the overall deadline and priority of the projects.
A contingent project can only be started when another related project is first completed. This type of project will be placed on hold until the related project is designed and approved.
Example Contingent Projects
3D Walking Tours: The 3D Floor Plans are first designed, reviewed, and approved before designing the 3D Walking Tours. Upon approval of the 3D Floor Plan project, the 3D Walking Tour project is delivered 4-6 days later, unless communicated otherwise.
Note: If you require 3D Walking Tours for all of your floor plans we may include the tours when the 3D Floor Plans are designed in order to simplify the process.
2D Floor Plans Added to 3D Floor Plans: 2D Floor Plans can be purchased along with 3D Floor Plans at a discounted price. The 2D Floor Plans are then designed from the completed 3D Floor Plans and can only be started when the 3D Floor Plans are approved.
Note: This process does not apply to Black and White 2D Floor Plans which are designed in a separate application and cannot be designed from the 3D Floor Plans.
2D Furniture Decorator: If you order new 2D Floor Plans, these will need to be completed prior to developing your 2D Furniture Decorator.
Note: The 2D Furniture Decorator does not require the purchase of floor plans. Existing floor plans can be used if preferred.