Black & White 2D Floor Plans
Black & White 2D Floor Plans are accurately designed and easy to read traditional marketing floor plans and include:
- Floor plan details clearly depicted with professional architectural symbols and labels for marketing purposes.
- Room labels and dimensions included if supplied with the floor plan drawings (furniture is not included).
- Unlimited rounds of revisions until approval within the scope of Black and White 2D Floor Plan features.
- Ready to use JPG file for web marketing and a vector PDF file with a transparent background for print marketing. The PDF file can be enlarged to any resolution due to the unlimited scaling ability of vector files.
- Send Design Info: Send the items listed in the Design Info Requirements section below to allow the design team to start your project.
- Design: Your project is scheduled, designed and ready for review within 3-5 days.
- Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback. View proofing instructions here.
- Updates: Receive a new proof within 48 hours. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Download Files: Download a web-ready JPG file and a print resolution PDF file of each 2D Floor Plan. Examples can be found here.
Floor Plans or Architectural Drawings
The supplied floor plans are the basis for designing the new Black & White 2D Floor Plans. Architectural drawings work best.
- Dimensions: The floor plans should include room dimensions to allow the Black & White 2D Floor Plans to be designed to scale and to allow dimensions to be included in each room. If dimensions are not available, no dimensions will be shown and the scale of the floor plans can be estimated.
Download the design info requirements in PDF format here.
- The style of design elements such as walls, appliances, sinks, closets, toilets and showers are as shown in the example.
- Alternate plans must be approved for reduced pricing.
- Furniture is not included.
While most projects are completed without additional costs, the items listed below are not included in the standard rates and would be quoted separately:
- Changes after final approval.
- Detached garages.