Standard 2D Floor Plans
Standard 2D Floor Plans include a traditional floor plan view with finishes matched to the on-site units, including:
- Property specific finishes such as flooring, kitchens, windows, bathrooms and more.
- Room labels and dimensions included if supplied with the floor plan drawings (furniture is not included).
- Unlimited rounds of revisions until approval.
- Ready to use JPG file for web marketing and a 4,000+ pixel PDF file with a transparent background for print marketing.
- Standard 2D Floor Plans can be added to a 3D Floor Plans project at a greatly reduced rate.
- Send Design Info: Send the items listed in the Design Info Requirements section below to allow the design team to start your project.
- Design: Your project is scheduled, designed and ready for review within 3-5 days.
- Review Proofs: You receive a link to provide online feedback. View proofing instructions here.
- Updates: Receive a new proof within 48 hours. Review and provide additional feedback until you approve.
- Download Files: Download a web-ready JPG file and a print resolution PDF file of each 2D Floor Plan. View example files here.
1. Floor Plans
The supplied floor plans are the basis for designing the new Standard 2D Floor Plans.
Dimensions: The floor plans should include room dimensions to allow the Standard 2D Floor Plans to be designed to scale and to allow dimensions to be included in each room. If dimensions are not available, no dimensions will be shown and the scale of the floor plans can be estimated.
2. Finishes & Windows
The interior finishes are matched to the actual on-site units.
- Existing Properties: Take 1-2 pictures of each room at different angles including kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom(s), bedroom(s), hallways and entryways. Include pictures of the exterior of the building to allow the design team to match the windows and balconies.
- New Construction & Renovations: Provide material sample boards, references to supplier websites, a list of product finishes or use the online material selector to determine your finishes. Exterior architectural elevations or an exterior rendering can be used to design the windows and balconies.
Download the design info requirements in PDF format here.
- When ordered with 3D Floor Plans the finishes are identical to the approved 3D Floor Plans. The furniture is removed and room labels added. Additional revisions beyond dimensions and room labels are an additional cost.
While most projects are completed without additional costs, the items listed below are not included in the standard rates and would be quoted separately:
- Changes after final approval.
- Furniture included in place of room labels.
- Detached garages.
- Ceiling fixtures, lighting fixtures, and backsplashes are not included. Custom plumbing fixtures, stair rails or unique design details may be an additional cost.